KSP.GOV.IN KARNATAKA STATE POLICE RECRUITMENT 2013-2014 APPLY ONLINE 50 SCIENTIFIC ASSISTNAT JOBS

KSP.GOV.IN KARNATAKA STATE POLICE RECRUITMENT 2013-2014 APPLY ONLINE 50 SCIENTIFIC ASSISTNAT JOBS : KSP – Karnataka State Police Recruitment board published the advertisement “ KARNATAKA STATE POLICE RECRUITMENT 2013-2014 “ for recruitment of 50 Scientific Assistant jobs in Forensic Science Laboratories , Bangalore and its units . This notification is published in the KSP Official website www.ksp.gov.in  . Scientific Assistant Jobs in the sections of Chemistry , Physics , Biology , Questioned Documents , Toxicology , Fire Arms , Photography . Interested and Eligible candidates follow the website www.ksp.gov.in  for apply online Scientific Assistant Jobs in KSP. Some details are given below.

KARNATAKA STATE POLICE RECRUITMENT 2013-2014
  • WWW.KSP.GOV.IN
  • SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT JOBS
  • VACANCY – 50
  • APPLY ONLINE before 31-01-2013


KARNATAKA STATE POLICE RECRUITMENT 2013-2014
Sl.No.Name of the JobPay ScaleJob wingNo of Posts Qualification
1Office AssistantRs.21600-40050Chemistry3A Post Graduation Degree in Concerned wing .
2Physics3
3Biology15
4Question Documents2
5Toxicology19
6Fire Arms3
7Photography5
KARNATAKA STATE POLICE RECRUITMENT 2013-2014 WEBSITE WWW.KSP.GOV.IN

AGE , AGE RELAXATION AND FEE PAYMENT DETAILS:
Sl.NoAgeAge RelaxationFee
121 to 35 Years Category IIA , II B , III A , III B 38 Years General Category , OBC ,Cat - 1 Rs.250
2SC /ST 40 Years
SC / ST

Rs.150

IMPORTANT DATES :
Online Application form Registration Start17-12-2012
Online Application form Registration Last date31-01-2013
Payment of Fee Online30-01-2013

FOR more details of How to apply Online , Notification details , Fee payment process  available in the www.ksp.gov.in  or Click the below links .
SOURCE LINKS for KARNATAKA STATE POLICE RECRUITMENT 2013 : 
LinkRECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION
LinkHOW TO APPLY INSTRUCTIONS
LinkAPPLY ONLINE APPLICATION FORM

41 comments:

  1. hello sir, when do u call for the recruitment of PC and SI post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sir ,

    i'm waiting for job on SI post , can you please tell me that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sir,

    I have very much interest working with KSP pl tell when SI post will call......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir,

    I am waiting from last 1 year for Police constable , When it will call ? please confirm me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canstable please,kariri, last age bandiro hudugar bavishya eide, appointment ge cet mathra hidiri plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Dear one, I am waiting for SI post so please reply us and when it will be calling that post please please

      Delete
  7. sir Nange police kelsa beku sir ... nange kelsa kodse sir

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear sir ,

    i'm waiting for job on SI post , can you please tell me that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sir,

    When SI & PC will be call ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear sir...
    when u vil cal im waiting ../.......... for police job on SI

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello sir im waiting for last one year for the post of pc and psi can u gime the information that......plz...

    ReplyDelete
  12. SIR PLEACE REQUEST POLICE ANY JOB CALL CALL ME

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello sir, i am a final year engineering student. I am very much interested to become police. So please give me information regarding this. ( vijeth6j@gmail.com ) please help me sir

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello sir... i am intersted only police job sir pls when u call

    ReplyDelete
  15. When ll u cal fr psi jobs....?plz ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. sir when u call police jobs i m waiting ...............

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im Salman khan sar I'm waiting frd police job

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im Salman khan sar I'm waiting frd police job

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi when u call for psi for womans

    ReplyDelete
  20. dear.

    Sir I want to become a si when the calling coming pls. Confirme me

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am waiting last 2 year for police constable please sir when you call the PC .this is my request please sir.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Respected sir,
    good afternoon sir, i am seriously waiting waiting for the call letter of respected POLICE EXAMINATION.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi sir when you call for PSI Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear sir/madam.
    am waiting last 3 year for police Constable, when you call the post conform to me.

    ReplyDelete
  25. shivakumar.R Hai sir when you call for PSI JOBS

    ReplyDelete
  26. when is the call for SI post still how long we need to wait sir, please reply

    ReplyDelete
  27. Respected superdentat of police commissioner sir i requesting u and government also please notification for the post of PSI and Constable post for this year. still i am wating for 3 years for this department call notification

    ReplyDelete
  28. Respected
    superdentat of police commissioner
    Hi sir i am in wating far p c r any other post far this colifide (s s l c) ,sir i will requesting u ,& government also plez. notification far the posts .still i wating far 10 years this department so plez call me sir rajabasavaraja016@gmail.com & bulking198406@yahoo.com

    BASAVARAJA .S

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am waiting last 3 year for police constable please sir when you call the PC .this is my request please sir.

    ReplyDelete
  30. dear sir
    I am interseting this depatment please call subinspector or consteble post plz...............sir

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am waiting from last 1 year for Police constable , When it will call ? please confirm me

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dear sir,

    I am waiting for SI post can you tel me when your conduct the exams.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Dear sir im kiran I hv completed my 10th n while studying I discontinued my 2nd pu studies but my aim is to become a good police officer n keep my city clean I belive in that the higher officers ill understand n gv me job to serve my people in problems

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello sir, i am Mani a BBM 2nd Years student. I am very much interested to become police. So please give me information regarding this. ( manic1408@gmil.com ) please help me sir Comming from tamilandu

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gud mrning sir.
    I am yashwanth n.c
    I am intrested to work ksp..i completed my bsc also..so plzzz give me information about SI posts..m watching daily ksp website..thank u sir

    ReplyDelete
  36. When ksp psi recruitment starts? ???

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive